Monday, August 4, 2008

Boku no Yakusoku~

Mayb we're trying too hard...
Mayb we're torn apart...
We're empty....

Mayb it seems like we are empty... But in truth... I am empty... I am empty without u wif me... Althoug I noe dat u wouldn't ignore me... But things will nvr be d same again... Nothing would b d same again...

I dun wanna lose u... I dun wanna lose someone I luv so much... It's killing me to noe dat I'm losing u... Everything was ok before this... But after a day... Everything changed... We're no longer wat we are...

It's funny dat y humans are not always satisfied wif wat they already have... Dunno y... But it's like our nature... I dun dare to say I am always content wif wat I have... But I noe dat if I got u... I will never have another person in my life... Dat's my principle...

I may be stupid, idiotic or like wat u called me a moron... But dis is wat I am... Sigh... But... i would work hard... So dat u could see who I really am n wat I'm capable off from wat u see now... So dat I am worthy to b d one... I'd still wanna let u noe dat... I'll always luv u for who u are no matter watever things may happen... I'd hope u too will still... I luv u...

No comments: