Monday, August 18, 2008

Untitled 2

Juz finsihed all my finals paper... Woohooo~ But I'm not dat all happy... Although thinking back dat I'm going back melaka n goin for perhentian trip at the end of the month makes me somewhat excited but things hv been happening... Haha... Sigh...



All I wanna say here is dat:

Baby, I'm sry but... I juz wanna tell out d 2 u the things dat hv been bothering me n dat I dun understand...

I juz dun like to be treated like a nobody in ur life wen I care for u so very much... Although I understand ur situation.. But pls understand mine too... U hv someone who would always b there for u while I dun...

I dun wanna be taken for granted... I dun wanna taken like juz a pebble by d road side... I juz dun wan to...

I love u... Always have always will...

No comments: