Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My birthday (day)

Hmm... 2day's my b'day!!! Haha... Happy... Cuz d nite b4, for the first time in my life I've got so many birthday wishes from my frens... All of them send in msg saying Happy b'day... Thx guys... Then in d morning... Ivy wanted me to go college early... So went there around 10.30am... Then me n Celine went to McDonald's first cuz Ivy said dat she got something to buy... Then sat down at McD n gotta wait an hour cuz they haven't prepared the burgers yet... (Damn...) Then Ivy n Carina came... Suddenly Ivy took out a brownie from secret recipe but d hell... Can't finish it... Haha... Then Michelle came by n things gets "worst" then... Hehe... We were laughing our crap off anyway... Haha... Then went to class carrying my "son"... A penguin soft toy... Gotta carry it... But most of the time Ivy was the one holding it... Hehe... Well... Most of my frens who saw me n remembered dat my b'day is 2day wished me.. Haha... Thx guys... Luv u all... MUUUUAKSSS.... Keke....

3 comments:

Celine Tan said...

yo!!~ i tag u la!! wahaha... go do that thing... gg

kitkitie said...

haha happy belated birthday XD
sorry for the late wish >.<

c l o u d i i_Y said...

happy belated birthday ya...