Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Untitled

It's been quite awhile dat I've been updating my blog.... Been quite busy.. Hehe... Well... Basically it's too much to talk about anyway i'll juz sum up all those important events dat has happened in those times dat I didn't update here... Hehe...

Well... Performed in college on 16th of July... They call it The Hive whereby it's a place for students to perform any kind of art from reciting poems, dance, act a play or a drama, or even music or sing.... Performed with my fren named Celine... Hehe.. Performed 3 songs... First was Realise by Colbie Cailat, then a japanese song titled Goobye Days by Yui and lastly got "abandoned" on d stage by her n I performed You and Me by Lifehouse solo... Huhu~

Hmm... Then a week before dat went back to melaka... My fren came back from langkawi for a week.. We drink, jamming, bbq... All d stuffs dat all of us do together last time... Haha.. Moss those old times... Now most of us are spearated n doing their own stuffs and studying.... hmm... Wish all those times could come back one day...

No comments: